SPORTING ICONS & THE BAYSIDE - MELBOURNE LOCAL TOUR
Wednesday & Friday – Departs 12:30pm
If you’re looking for sports tours in Melbourne that go the extra mile, look no further than Melbourne Encountour’s ‘Sporting Icons & the Bayside’ tour. Passing by some of the city’s top sporting destinations, this Melbourne tour is ideal for sports fans and also includes stops at a number of bayside highlights. This makes it equally ideal for those looking to enjoy Brighton & St Kilda tours as some of the best places to visit in Melbourne.
On our sports tour of Melbourne, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Drive past the National Tennis Centre and MCG – both iconic Melbourne sports stadiums
- See the multi award winning AAMI Park
- Inspect the home of the first Australian Open Tennis Tournament
- Complete a circuit of the Albert Park Formula 1 Grand Prix Track
- Take a walk along funky Acland Street in St Kilda – a must on all St Kilda tours!
- Engage with the upmarket Brighton Shopping Centre on Church Street
- Explore the artistic Brighton Beach Bathing Boxes
- View trendy St Kilda beach
- Continue along Melbourne’s appealing beachside panorama to the inner city
- Stop off and sample the many different foods at South Melbourne Market (Afternoon tea included)
- Return to the city, noting historic landmarks in South Melbourne along the way
BOOK A MELBOURNE LOCAL TOUR TODAY
To make a booking for our ‘Sporting Icons & the Bayside’ tour, call Melbourne Encountour today on 0478 921 009 or 0407 567 335. You can also learn about our other tours around Melbourne by clicking here.